Buzzfeed made a great list of 50 things from the 90's that will make you go OH SH*T!!!
It's a fun list and I will name a few here:
1. Bootleg Simpsons T-shirts that you'd see in every souvenir shop
2. SNL's "Coffee Talk with Linda Richman"
3. Barbie's short-lived career as a rap star (which I don't remember but I do remember Barbie and the Rockers hehe)
4. Susan Powter's "Stop the Insanity!" informercial
5. Suzanne Somers' Thighmaster
6. Parker Lewis Can't Lose, which you never realized was basically a TV version of Ferris Bueller's Day Off
7. The Urkel Dance
8. Pop Secret popcorn that came in florescent colors and you swore tasted like different flavors
( another one I don't remember and I love popcorn)
9. The big reusable plastic water bottles with the thick-ass straw that gave everything a plasticky flavor. (OH MY GOD. I had so many of these!)
10. Gerardo and his song, "Rico Suave". ( LOVE that song!)